Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 110

Thread: More Bad Luck

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe that Roger put that thread up for his friends, no one can stop "strangers" from reading it too, but if YOU don't like what you see why read on instead of just walking out? He didn't force you to read, now did he?
    Have a nice day,...

    *mumbles darn strangers*

    LOL

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 12, 2006 11:01 AM: Message edited by: cherry_pie ]</font>

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Geoffleopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2006
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Honey, it's here for all to read and comment on, so I did. I just think that it is alot of drama to pour out there for the world to read, from the divorce, homelessness and wanting to get on disability so as not to work....how can anyone not comment? I wish him well, but, seems sad to put all this out there on the internet.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah well,
    I have a sneaky suspicion that you have nothing else to do with your life than harass people you don't know, unless of course you do know Rog and being the pig that you are, thought it might be fun to play games with him. Which ever the case may be YOU are a pompous idiot and I hope Rog has enough sense to block your useless dribble!!!

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Try the spell check also" ????????????

    I am speachless...or is it speechless?

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 12, 2006 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Cherry_pez ]</font>

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Geoffleopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2006
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know of Roger. He frequented a few boards I did and was never very nice to me either, didn't like my opinion on things he or his friends had different opinions on so, what comes around...

  6. #46
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whatever...he happens to be a very funny forgiving and loving guy and I doubt seriously he was ever cruel to you, which is why I hope he blocks you this time instead of being a softy! Take your tonka's and go play on somebody elses board!

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 12, 2006 04:36 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know...I have been posting with some of the same people for almost 7 years. We do not always agree on things but luckily for us it has never been an issue. I think a big problem these days is that people do not communicate; instead we get the he was mean to me so I am going to be mean to him thing. I am sure if he offended you, it was not intentional, and if it was, well people have bad days. That's life. Opinions are welcome but people respond better to kinder words and a little understanding.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Geoffleopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2006
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh the drama. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GeoffLeopard:
    Oh the drama. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Drama? Where??
    You haven't seen a thing yet and none of us Ladies is here to start drama, that's so not us BUT if you can't take the heat after trying to put a friend of us down you should leave the kitchen.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes please go...we have a feast to prepare!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •